Saturday, February 28, 2009

Leukemia & Lympoma Society's Team in Training

Please click on the title or the link below to go to the website to donate.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/sfl/miatri09/ztaborda

I think it is one of the positives that one can use this forum to help out a good cause and a charitable function that was brought to my attention. Below is an excerpt from the website. Remember, it is 100% tax deductible. Please donate! Thanks.

Racing to Save Lives
Welcome to my Team In Training Fundraising home page.
I am training to participate in the Miami Duathlon this May as a member of
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) Team In Training. All of us on Team In Training are raising funds to help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives. I am challenging myself to complete this event in honor of Andrea Oliva, and others like her. These people are the real heroes on our team, and I need your support to cross the ultimate finish line - a cure!
Please make a donation to support my participation in Team In
Training and help advance LLS's mission.
I hope you will visit my web site often and tell others to do so. Be sure to check back and see how I'm progressing throughout my training. Thanks for your support!
Zulimar Taborda
Last Edited on: 02/27/2009
http://pages.teamintraining.org/sfl/miatri09/ztaborda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...