Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's Only Rock and Roll, But I Like It!

rock and roll
what a time
to be at
the beginning
english invasion
fab four
hand holding

stones never
satisfied
byrds eight miles high
cream room is white
hermits by herman
paul revere
and his raiders
dave clark five
likes it like that
don't monkey
around valerie

animals house
was rising
sky pilots too
purple deep
water smoking
in the garden
of eden
hendrix
guitar on fire
joplin wailing

go go boots
watusi swim
line dance
beach boys
dream of california
and the good
vibrations
annette and frankie
itsy bitsy bikini
lust in little
boys heart
sand and surf

don't forget
motown
be a pip
michael plus four
tempations
papa was
rolling
supremes dinah
boxtops too
super fly
shaft is a bad
mouth shut
stevie was a
wonder

super tramp
breakfast
journey
to the center
chewy nugent
who
guess who
zepplin turns
a page
halen, tyler
rip and snort
you can see
too many to
mention

gimme shelter
walrus
at the beginning
and I like it

2 comments:

linda said...

I think my last comment got eaten.

But I am not sure.

I was saying that I knew all of these songs and how funny it was that they become embedded in our brain over the year. Sometimes they just pop up randomly. The whole song. Even if I have not listened to it for years.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda,
sometimes a thought will trigger an emotion that came with the song. Plus we played them until we wore them out. No wonder.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...