Sunday, July 5, 2009

Terror In The Skies?

plane travel
safety first
pilots trained
many hours
mechanics
always working
inspections
galore
best way
safest way
to travel
fastest too

why do we yell
why do we cry
crashes happen
metal fails
pilot tires
tire blows
birds hit
engine fails
terror in the sky
300 plus die
hue and cry
how could it happen
size does matter
large group
all at once
you have
no control

people die
cars every day
every year
in the states
41,000 dead
a year
113 a day
no maintenance
bad tires
no brakes
cell phone
eating reading
tired
drinking
drunk
kids crying
fighting
change lanes
not looking
test taken
license given
on your own
your in control

which is safer
terror in the skies
or on the way
to the store

you decide

4 comments:

Karen ^..^ said...

So true. I wonder every time I get on I95 if this is the day my number is up.

raydenzel1 said...

Karen, Hi...
Yea, I tried to put things in perspective.
It's scary out there.

linda said...

RJ: Well, I shall keep this post out of my mind when I jump on the plane to go o/s in December.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda
save me a seat, or a bag of peanuts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...