Sunday, July 26, 2009

Women Of The Post

what they think
what they know
how they share
years of knowledge

smartness and beauty
in one package
different
perspective
woman's point
of view
important to read
understanding
their side
ups and downs
highs and lows

different styles
to talk about
things that matter
each on the
journey
willing to share
hope you like
or not
no stopping them

funny thing though
the posts I read
women write all
smart move on
my part
they will say yes
I have to agree

I am
one smart guy!

2 comments:

Karen ^..^ said...

I liked this. I took two or three different takes on it. Makes you think.

raydenzel1 said...

Karen:
Thanks. I am serious that you ladies make my day. A different point of view and a new story to tell. No one is alone out here. We all go through something everyday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...