Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Wish List Is Small


My wish list is small. A 1963 Corvette Stingray. My favorite color is red. This is the only year the car had the split rear window.
There is no room for the young blond option in this car. Older brunettes may apply.
No, I have never driven in one. The split rear window would take time getting used to while driving.
A man needs a want that doesn't need to be fulfilled. This is mine. A car like this is not a low hanging fruit. They are very expensive, way out of my price range, not very practical, all the more reason to have one.
Someday I will have a less expensive Corvette, they are out there.
No, this is not a mid-life crisis car. I have wanted this car since 1963.
Any year from 1963-67 will do, because it was a very special time for the Corvette.
I am not an expert on cars, but I know what I like. A love affair like no other!

8 comments:

The Topiary Cow said...

Cute car, but just think--no air bags.

Guess Cow will stick with her over-engineered newer cars and sacrifice style!

Thanks for reading and commenting on all those old posts, that was a fun trip down memory lane!

Moo to you!

raydenzel1 said...

Miss moo
A dream need not be perfect to be a dream. Someday....

You have written some interesting posts, my pleasure.

linda said...

Not a car for those with numerous offspring.

raydenzel1 said...

It is for before marriage or after the kids have grown. A car of solitude most likely.

Bobby Allan said...

Let me know when you get it. This older brunette would like to apply.

raydenzel1 said...

Chrissy
You might just be old enough, almost like the height bar for a ride at Disney. Consider yourself on the short list!

I Hate to Weight said...

i drive my dad's '95 honda accord. practically a classic.

raydenzel1 said...

I Hate to Weight
Thanks for stopping by. A 95 honda, nope to new for me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...