Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Under Attack?

Like many bloggers, I like to see where people are comming from, many times from around the world. I have touched on many a topic. FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed is one of the many ways to track the website traffic. I had done a post about some clever sayings on a sports TV show that I had found amusing and had posted some of the more clever sayings.

A few days ago, I had noticed many people stopping by for that one post. Very popular, I guess. The next few days, more and more, until I realized that somehow, someone has used that post to attack this site. From around the world, again and again. So I have deleted that post. I won't mention it by name, you can see it yourself.

A first time for everything.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...