Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Change in the air

A few days ago, early in the morning, the sun had not yet risen, some thoughts crossed my mind. Standing outside in the darkness, a strong wind began to blow, not chilling but refreshing, an ever present cup of coffee in hand, listening to the birds starting to stir, talking to each other, the quest for their daily meal about to begin. A smile began to play upon my lips.

I felt invigorated, my resolve strengthening as I thought of my future endeavors that would soon begin. I had been through a tough patch recently and had become stronger because of it, a stepping stone of success, but still only a step.

Most people hate change, sometimes one is forced down a different path, and sometimes there is a realization to change before change is made for them, to their detriment.

One hopes this happens early on in life, sometimes not. But when the opportunity is placed in front of you, realize it for what it is. accept it and act upon it.

Only a select few, for now, know what I am attempting, which I will reveal down the road. A personal achievement of sorts, but important to me.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Change is always hard, yet it always leads to somewhere splendid yes?

Good luck to whatever it is and I can't wait to find out what it is!

raydenzel1 said...

Deborah
Thanks. It is great having a blog to express hopes and dreams. I will let you know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...