Friday, January 29, 2010

Women That Catch My Eye

If you have ever watched the Bourne movie series, there is a woman that shows up in the movie, who works for the CIA, she suspects a cover up with an operation called Treadstone. Her name in the movie is Pamela Landy, played by Joan Allen. She is cool, sophisticated, intelligent, and beautiful. and she makes my pulse quicken when she is on the screen. and yes she is an older woman, luckily, I like older women! I highly recommend the movie series.









Pamela Landy (Joan Allen)
Real name: Pamela Landy
Employment status: CIA team leader, covert operations
Most recent assignment: Berlin: Recover files relating to secret agent
Current assignment: Discover who blew Berlin mission, killing two agents
Prime suspect: Jason Bourne


Sigh...double sigh.....

6 comments:

The Topiary Cow said...

Didn't she also play the prison warden in the Death Race 2000 movie with Jason Statham? Could be wrong though...

Deborah said...

Oh I love the Bourne franchise!

BTW - Tin Cup was on some station the other day and I watched it. Such a good movie!

raydenzel1 said...

Miss Cow
you have the advantage over me. I do not know. I have not seen her in other movies, but she has been around for awhile.

Deborah
You have good taste. ah tin cup! there is actually a Tin Cup website. In fact, I was on it today!

Kat Mortensen said...

She's a classic beauty, definitely. She's recently being touted for her role as Georgia O'Keefe in a film (not sure if it's under that name - check the imdb).
She's also in "Ethan Frome" with Liam Neeson and Patricia Arquette.
I think I first saw her in, "The Crucible" with Daniel Day Lewis.
There you go - three places you can see her and she's even younger in them!

raydenzel1 said...

kat
I guess I have some good homework ahead of me. I do like her acting very much. That is also very attractive. I hope I like her in her other work too. I did read she does stage work as well.

raydenzel1 said...

moo
yes she was in Death Race!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...