Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tired of your Pants Falling Down?

Come on, I meant off a hangar in a closet! Click on the title to read from the blog "A Suitable Wardrobe" narrated by a gentleman named Will, a man of considerable style, knowledge and charm. Each time I visit, I learn something new from him. His post about the Savile Row pants hanging fold tip was particularly intriguing. It has happened to all of us at one time or another, watching clean pants or trousers hit the floor sharing space with the dust bunnies that reside in the best of closets. It really works, I tried it! Enjoy.




P.S. Admit it, you tried it after you read this didn't you?

2 comments:

linda said...

I am not sure it will work with jeans however.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda
I tried it with jeans. perfect. The pants do hang a bit lower then normal, but they will stay put!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...