Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Pain Is Hiding, For Now.......

I had suffered knee damage to my right knee on April 13th. I was on crutches for almost 2 months. I had written about it in this post, Do You Feel My Pain, about what I was going through. I know for many, it pales in comparison, and that was not my intent. It was just to express what I was going through. The chronic pain seems to be in remission now, and I am currently in therapy to bring back my strength in my knee. I am trying to make sure that it stays pain free. I know deep down inside, it will be back. My meniscus is torn and I have advanced arthritis in both knees.

 It is waitng for the right moment. tick tock, tick tock.

3 comments:

linda said...

I am glad to hear it is giving less grief. But the deep down knowledge that it will recur over time is hard. Will the therapy be an ongoing home thing?

raydenzel1 said...

Miss Twaddle

The current therapy will last two more weeks, six more visits. Anything afterwards will be on my own.

linda said...

Sigh. If only someone could do these things for us. I have always found it particularly uninteresting to sit and do physio on my own at home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...