Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Should I Be Thinking?

Sometimes as one jumps from blog to blog, I feel or get a sense of wondering and questioning of one's self. The inevitable why am I here? What is my purpose in life? Is there an afterlife?

I do not think this is a dress rehearsal, this is it. The test comes first, but it is an open book test. Millions of people have done it before you, know matter what you try to do. Most plan more for a vacation than the rest of their life. To be fair, two weeks is easier to grasp than forty or fifty years. So you can sit around and contemplate life, make sure you try your best, no matter how it works out, be satisfied.


or you can heed the words of the great philosopher Homer who once said


2 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Ahhh - the Great Philosopher Homer...he is wise.

Don't think - just do. That's how I roll...

raydenzel1 said...

The best part of my youth, no thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...