Sunday, August 29, 2010

You Look Like Me, I Think I Love You......

I have no scientific proof, no surveys, nothing ripped from the web, but just a casual observation as been in retail one can notice people walking through the store. I wonder why people get together. Something in common, but what?

Common interests can change or wane, causes can change, things that used to be loved by both stop being loved.
The it dawned on me. They look the same. Not the whole face, but the nose! The nose seemed to look the same. Not exact of course, but close enough to make this very interesting. Especially in pictures of senior citizen couples, it is a distinguishing feature.

I am guessing the closer you look like each other, the longer you will be together. Call me crazy,(you are crazy),
again it is just a thought. Look around and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Vegas Linda Lou said...

You're not crazy--I've also noticed that, and not just with older people. It's uncanny how some couples practically look like brother and sister. I wonder if people secretly seek out someone who looks like their sibling? My son's girlfriend looks very much like my daughter, and her brother looks like my son. Hmmm...

raydenzel1 said...

Vegas Linda Lou
So I was looking at your picture and I thought.........

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...