Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"Work Horse" Part Two


I guess I had too much time on my hands last night. When I received this water color, I thought I might try to draw it myself.  Last night was the perfect time. It is not a tracing in case you are wondering. Thank goodness it is a bit longer in length. Stupid light!




My son looked at my drawing and said he can do better, one upping me as the case may be.

This is his effort. I might have been out done!

Recent addition!
College daughter said to remember she can draw too!


I think she outdid me too!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

I think you both did a great job. I don't think I could even TRACE anything. I have no drawing skills at all so I love what the two of you did.

raydenzel1 said...

Deborah
You are too kind. I just showed both drawings to my artist neighbor.
She liked the effort on our part.

You have more artistic talent then you know. Give it a try!

Deborah said...

You're sweet to say that and I agree I have a design-self (I am a graphic designer) and it just comes out in different ways. The way I dress and the way I decorate and the way I arrange every damn thing. Ha!

raydenzel1 said...

Deborah
I added my college daughter's drawing also. Such talented kids I have!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...