Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Twaddle Birthday!

I have not done something like this before and I dare say I won't again. If I am lucky I will get a smile in return!
A Merry Danish Australian Christmas to you!
A familiar picture I know!


And now for some music to bring back a bit of your youthful memories!
I always wondered, "Why Cuba?"


do you play in the rain


and answering the musical question

are you old enough?



loving the 40's tune



another fav



and one more I think




A gift from afar( very far )

Happy Birthday Linda
and many more!



Ray!

2 comments:

linda said...

Hey, not until the 30th thank you!

Thanks RJ - a very lovely gift. I see you have done your homework in regards to my blog.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda
I wanted to do it a few days early , just in case . I am pleased you like it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...