Monday, February 7, 2011

It Was A Super Bowl!

For the first time in a long time, the game out shined the commercials. The game kept my interest until the very end. I had a rare early work day on a Super Bowl Sunday, so I was home from the very beginning of the game. I was flipping through the channels before the game started so I missed the national anthem song flub by Christina. I did watch the half time show with the Black Eyed Peas and Usher. I was unmoved by the music and the performance. Thankfully the game matched the hype. The commercials, "yawn".
Now the question looms, will there be a lockout by the owners against the player union and have a non-season or use replacement players as they did years ago for next season? That remains to be seen. A nice time was had by all.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

It was a great game! And I was happy GB won.

Sounds like most people agree with you regarding the Black Eyed Peas. But I enjoyed them very much!

I think Fergie is the cutest thing ever and loved it when she sang with Slash.

It was a great break.

raydenzel1 said...

Deborah
I was happy too. I didn't make up my mind until Sunday! I respect both organizations. A tough choice, but being from Chicago, when in doubt go with the NFC.

Fergie is cute, but halftime shows are rushed and jumbled and have gotten more uninteresting over the years.
Just my humble opinion.

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Sadly we don't get to see the commercial here in Canada, but the game was good just the same. Half- time show was overrated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...