Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Drawing Journey, Part One

Recently I decided to draw everyday at lunch time at work.
I pop in my ear buds, turn up my music and get to drawing.
I want to work from photos eventually I think, that may change.
I will see as I go.
Something parts I drew I felt good about.
When annoyed, I x-it out, or slash through it in disgust.
Most of this is done on my lunch, time flies, I don't want to get back to work.
How good will I get by years end, we will see.
I was kind of nervous doing this in front of people at first.
People do come up to see what I am doing. A few shared that they drew also.

to be continued.



building on face structure


eyes, mouth, lips


flipping through a book
I thought I could draw the drawing



practice, practice


hands must be learned


eyes, hand grasping

3 comments:

The Katzbox said...

I heard hands are the most difficult things to draw. I doodle eyes all the time. I have since grade school. I can cover a page in nothing but eyes. It's probably some kind of deep subconscious...thingy.

Whatev.


Love your blog.

Thanks for stopping by Tim Gunn's Voice. I enjoyed your responses.

!!!

Hugs.

raydenzel1 said...

Katzbox
thank you for coming on over. I found Tim very funny. Great work on your part.
Drawing has taken over my life, at least 1-2 hours a day. I was happy to see Tim is back in action!

raydenzel1 said...

katz
just to let you know I have added your Tim blog to my reading list!
Keep up the good work!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...