Saturday, May 7, 2011

Blogging Change

I am guilty of trying to do too much at one time.
Yes, I can multi-task with the best of them.
You know multi-tasking, the art of doing many things badly at the same time.

I am going to post 3 days a week.
I am going to try to do Monday, Wednesday and Friday only.
It is not set in stone, but we are mixing concrete as I write this post.

I try to be helpful to others all the time, it has mentally tired me out.  Sometimes the help was not warranted. Ouch.
My intentions however were honorable, as always.

Two of my posts will be deleted, I did not like the way they came across. Maybe I will delete more, I am not sure.  One is curiosity and the other trust.

I am not going away, just sitting in the corner chair with my feet up, having a cold one or coffee as the case may be, dictated by the time or day of the week. My  work schedule changes every week, but I think this will work.

Wish me well.

thanks

ray

p.s.
I have deleted 6 posts into never never land!

4 comments:

Tao Dao Man said...

Change is good.
I am off the lap top on my days off.
My job allows me to power post while I am working.
Trial and error is good.
Going back to look at past posts is like looking into the mirror of history.

linda said...

Change is good indeed. Sometimes you can get too wrapped up in things that are intangible. Don't delete the posts, perhaps just unpublish them if you really feel you need to.

People understand.

Kat Mortensen said...

It can be really overwhelming, Ray, I know. It's a good idea to pull back and make things easier for yourself. I'll pop in when I can.

All the best,

Kat

raydenzel1 said...

Doing my best in a more limited fashion might be the way to go for me. I am always here to help and do what I can, but only when asked. I will read other blogs on those days also.

The posts are deleted.

Thanks to all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...