Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!



I would like to thank Shayla at http://shaylafish.blogspot.com/ ( The Inexplicable Rabbit ) for nominating me for this award. She is a talented artist, young and beautiful and has a wonderful and creative style.

I am totally surprised. I would like to thank the academy...pausing to allow picture taking...and to thank all the people behind the scenes that make all the work on my various blogs worthwhile.....waiting for the applause to die down.....or to start....cricket noises........

My first award ever.

But there are some rules to follow.

Award Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 7 bloggers or more who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.

1.
I love the old style of writing where the thought process of constructing a meaningful sentence written to someone or in a story was so powerful as to leave one wanting more. A letter from Thomas Jefferson for example.

2. 
I wish I had the skill to make objects of beauty with my hands. A sculpture, a painting, a fine piece of furniture that would stand the test of time.

3.
I love comedy. The kind that leaves you in tears, gasping for air, rolling on the floor, unable to speak, and then it starts all over again.

4. 
I love the stillness of the early morning. Nature starting to stir, a nice breeze, night into day, the perfect time for me.

5.
I am a quiet person around strangers. But I force myself to interact on a daily basis to free up my personality and have fun.

6.
I am an information and knowledge junkie. Once I have a question on something, I will not rest until I am satisfied I know the answer. 

7.
I have a math phobia. Try to teach me abstract math and what I learn today, I will forget by tomorrow.

Now for my nominations

1.
You will enjoy her wonderful writings that depict her daily life's doing and her take on everything around her.
You will also see why she was awarded the Sexy Blogger award!

2.
The title pretty much tells it all. A tireless promotion to make the world a better place through bicycling. Wonderful photos in every post.

3.
Great commentary on the workplace, outdoor adventures and life in general.

4.
The humorous and daily life going ons as a grown up middle child.

5.
You will be spellbound while reading the life story of a former stripper. You will laugh and you will cry.

6.
If you love poetry, you will love the poetic wordings of Kat!

7.
You will love her witty observational humor from the heart of Las vegas.

There you have it. It has been fun. I will wear the badge proudly.

coffee time 

ray

6 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

Aw, thanks so much, Ray! I can't do this straight away (Kev's holidays begin tomorrow and it's our anniversary and my birthday's coming up), but I will get around to it as soon as I can.

Btw, your choice of the word "tireless" in describing a cycling blog is rather contradictory, wouldn't you say? Ha ha!

Kat

Kat Mortensen said...

Apologies for being so "Me, me, me". You are well-deserving of this award and it's about time, I say!

raydenzel1 said...

kat
Yes I missed my own pun. Big grin!
whenever you can do it, no rush on my part.

I think Shayla was dazzled by my rugged good lucks when she picked me.

linda said...

Thanks Ray. Now have to think of seven things to say about myself. Hmmmm.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda

I am sure you will think of something!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Thank you, Ray! I wonder if I could come up with seven things that people don't already know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...