Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ant Invasion D-Day Part 4

Please read parts 1-2-3 first if you haven't already. Thank you.

The general is speaking to the troops

"Men, I think we should take a moment to thank the first ants to the scene years ago who set the stage for this invasion, The Fire Ants! Hated by all, they cut a path of destruction causing pain with their bites everywhere they went! Let's give them a big hurrah!" he yelled. "Hurrah!" the men yelled back.

Back in the staffing room, reports are coming in from everywhere. "General we have a report saying that we have breached the house walls and are in" said a shapely female bug attendant. (Gratuitous mention of a woman in this story. The surviving queen usually kills all other females.) The General gruffly replied "I will need you to go over that report with me later". "Of course General" as she saluted and walked away. He thought to him self, "She looks like Laura Croft, with extra legs of course"

Back to the house in question

"Sarge, it sure is spooky in here. Where are we?" said the soldier "We are in the walls son. We will use them to get to the kitchen, and get to the man food." "Sarge I have heard of man food. Is it true what they say, all sweet and sticky and crumbs everywhere and and....." "Snap out of it son." yelled the Sarge " I need you to focus on the job at hand. I wish I could read the map, kind of dark in here." "Hey Sarge, let me turn on my helmet light." the soldier grinned.

Headquarters

Teletype chattering away...
Lots of noise and confusion... yelling...
"man is using air power dropping some type of pellets from the sky, spraying everywhere, liquid destruction dropping on the men, it is an all out attack everywhere... casualty reports escalating...

Man target
"I wonder if this bug killer and spraying is doing any good?" he pondered

to be continued

4 comments:

elise said...

this is nuts! Where did you come up with that idea? I love it!

raydenzel1 said...

Elise

I honestly have no idea. I swear that there was not an outside influence of drugs and alcohol that was the source of this story. More to come!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Ha! So creative. Nice to know people are still smoking pot at our age! XOXO

raydenzel1 said...

Vegas

I am having so much fun, you would not believe it!

Actually, maybe you do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...