Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ant Invasion D-Day Part 6

Please read parts 1-2-3-4-5 if you haven't already. Thank You

To the battlefield...

A squad of soldiers are sitting around a campfire eating their evening meal which consists of GRE meals. ( garbage ready to eat ) "This isn't what I signed up for. said one. Long days, long nights, no breaks, bad food, no women, is this all there is?" "Hey, said another it's Florida this is good as it gets." But I know what you are saying. Morale is so far down you would think we work in retail! But there is a rumor going around that she will make an appearance today!" "She? As in the queen? I don't believe it"....

Suddenly from a distance...
A procession can be seen, banners waving in the breeze, the sounds of boots marching, the thumping of drum beats, almost like a scene from the Wizard of OZ...oh eyo oh eyoho, the chant goes on.

"Sarge, is it true, she is coming to see us? cried the soldier. "I thought the queen was a myth, you know, like bigfoot, peace on earth, fair and balanced news reporting on Fox News?"
"Son, it is true. It is my first time seeing her myself."

"Sarge, can I ask you a question? Why do you call me son all the time when I am older then you?"
"That's how we do it in the army" said the Sarge.

The queen arrived being carried by worker ants on a huge stretcher. "My god,she is huge. I was hoping for Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra, instead she looks more like Jaba the Hut. She never pushes away from the table does she?" "It is her job and she does it well, so it appears." said another

Suddenly, all the male ants dropped to their knees and bowed to her. She said nothing, just waving her feelers. The men jumped up as one and rushed off to the battlefield, screaming, blood lust in their eyes.

To the man...
"It looks like the ants are more active today" he said pondering, pondering, pondering.

2 comments:

linda said...

Have you been drinking Ant Juice?

raydenzel1 said...

Linda
So you noticed? Yep, made it myself!
I feel another story coming on. ha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...