Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Battle For The Night Time Sky


Hanging out by the pool
I saw the moon make an appearance



It played hide and seek among the 
palm trees



Can the moon really
move about?



Over my right shoulder
what should appear
the sun making its final descent




Storm clouds sneaking in once again




the fight is on



my pictures do it some justice
If clouds could smolder


The clouds
working on the moon
its fullness


night wins out after all
if things are in order
in the morning
everything will be as it was
once again

a very icy cold beer awaits
later
ray

3 comments:

linda said...

I always associate palm trees (or those similar) with holidays where it is warm. Funny to see them silhoutted against cloudy sky and moon.

Tao Dao Man said...

Ah, the ever lasting circle of life.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda
We are blessed with all types of trees around here. I love the view and the differences around me. Maybe I need a Santa? ha ha

Reality
Always good to see you. This year I am thinking beauty and a camera!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...