Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cellulite In Men?

90% of women get cellulite because of their estrogen levels and how the fat lies under the skin. Men's fat is more  so interlaced with the muscles. So it doesn't happen as often.

By the way, this information was found online. However a backward glance into a mirror one morning confirmed that it possible for guys to get some too! WTF! So I got that going for me. However, it is hardly noticeable because I don't wear that high cut swim suit like the ladies.

It is not like I have women clamoring to get a look at my behind as I walk away, sadly I might say.

Honestly, for the most part we don't care. If one understands it is part of nature it shouldn't matter.

Trust me, you will still get an admiring glance no matter what. In fact I am looking right about now!

and now, showing off my dimples, I realize it is

Time for another pot of coffee!

ray

4 comments:

klahanie said...

Aha and having read this delightful posting, I realise it's time for me to, yet again, stare at my awesome self in one of my many full-length mirrors and then sit down and enjoy a well deserved pot of coffee! :)
Have a nice, dimply week.
Gary

raydenzel1 said...

klahanie

Thanks for stopping by. The lack of full length mirrors helped hide this for many years, I hope! Coffee is never far away.

Vegas Linda Lou said...

What the hell is wrong with you? Never, I repeat, NEVER glance backward into a mirror!

raydenzel1 said...

Vegas

Well, no one else has been looking lately! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...