Friday, July 8, 2011

What Is Coffee Time?

I end many of my posts with the line "coffee time". I like many people around the world, drink a lot of coffee.

But like anything else it is just part of the daily routine to start my day. We have a nice Bun coffee maker that puts out a pot ready to drink in about 3 minutes. I use filtered water instead of straight tap water. We do, for the most part, grind the beans up, however, not just for that pot, we grind a pound or two at a time, to have ready when needed. I know it is not the best way to do it, but it is convenient.

 I did a post awhile ago Addicted to Starbucks? Not me! Give me a cup of Jo... which gave my ideas a few years ago . I do however drink it cold most of the time.

Many years ago, we were on vacation in Hawaii and tried a macadamia flavored coffee and thought we were in coffee heaven. But when we had some shipped home, honestly, it didn't taste the same.

I am not a big tea drinker, we have some at the ready to brew, but it is rare to make a cup, no reason, habit I guess. In fact, I did not start drinking coffee until I was 30!

So if someone wants to brew me a cup of tea dear? I will be happy to sit and drink it with you.

until then you know what time it is!
uh huh!

ray

7 comments:

middle child said...

Tea? Oh,....say it isn't so.

raydenzel1 said...

middle

Not to worry. Someone making me tea is not going to happen.

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

Ewwww...tea. And for some reason people buy it for me as gifts. They think I like it!
I say it's coffee time about 4X a day. :)

raydenzel1 said...

Dawn
You have that "We will have our tea out on the veranda Jeeves" look about you!

linda said...

Green tea is my thing at home. Any other tea is blech.

Coffee at work. Mmmmm.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda
Anything that is a heart starter in the morning works for me!

raydenzel1 said...

an update of sorts
I now bring brewed tea to work each day,
two 16 oz bottles every day at work!
never fear, mucho coffee is still consumed at home!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...