Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Can E Mails Have Angel Wings?

This is a picture of my cell phone. E mail notifications usually show up on top. A large M for g mail, and a  closed  envelope for hot mail.  My phone is set to sound a ping of sorts when something shows up.

But if you look closely for Yahoo e mails that I get, there is a Y behind the envelope. It almost looks like an angels wing! A Yahoo e mail pings and vibrates when a new e mail shows up!

My question is it an angel or a little devil? ha ha

Either way, I like it!!

and now for something different

a cup of tea!

ray

5 comments:

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

Haha. Mine must be a devil, because Yahoo Mail app totally screwed up my phone. Boo!
lol. Have a great week, my friend.

raydenzel1 said...

Dawn
Thanks for stopping by! All I know is it makes me smile when it arrives. By the way, i am sending you my cord junk drawer, postage due!

linda said...

RJ: I think it depends on the day. Angels can be devils too you know.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda

That is what I am hoping for! hehe

raydenzel1 said...

it would appear I was wrong.
There aren't any angels, only hopes of sorts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...