Saturday, August 27, 2011

RJ-Self Portrait

Sigh, a difficult drawing for me. I still have a way to go in drawing hair. I have to learn to get the nuances of that down.

A woman's hair seems to be easier for me, more flow to it. 

It is easy to be critical of how one looks to others. I can see all the flaws. Maybe others will not. 

I will redo it down the road as my skills improve, a before and after! Maybe no double chin? lol

This is not Man Thinking, more like Man With No Thoughts! Ha Ha







As always, doing my best
time for a cup of tea

ray

4 comments:

Josie said...

I like it. You've captured you.

raydenzel1 said...

Josie

Thank you. I knew it would be hard but I had to try. I had to do it without glasses because they covered up the eye detail.

klahanie said...

Hi Ray,
Well, for a "Man With No Thoughts!" Me thinks you have put a lot of thought into bringing out the ambience of your moment. Lovely eyes, by the way :)
Hope you enjoyed your tea. I shall indulge in a British cuppa' tea...
Take care,
Gary

raydenzel1 said...

Gary

Whenever I draw, it makes me very humble about what I finish up with, as there are so many wonderful artists out there. But I do get step closer each time, and have fun doing it. Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...