Monday, September 26, 2011

3 Drawings In 5 Hours

I felt a sudden and tremendous burst of energy. I will be in for some long hours the next three days at work with our store's inventory starting tomorrow at 6:00 am and ending at 5:00 pm.

I was actually working on a fourth, but my drawing table is on the patio and the bugs were out in full force!
I had to give up, another day perhaps.

I started drawing at three and ended at eight. It was a lot of fun!

time for a cold beer

ray

You can see what I did, My version of Da Vinci, Manga, and Horton hears a Who. I posted everything at the same tim!

4 comments:

Nancy Thompson said...

Hi Ray! Thanks for coming by and commenting on my post today and thanks for the lovely compliment, too. (I love Gary over at Klahanie, by the way.) I'm now following you here. If you follow me back, I will put you on my blog roll and come back to comment.

And I like your drawings. I'm artist, too . Spent 6 years studying fine art, architecture and interior design, so I have an appreciation.

I hope to see more. Come back and see me again soon.

raydenzel1 said...

Nancy

Thank you for your kind words. I started drawing in January of this year and have a blog just for my drawing attempts. I am self trained for better or worse.

I will be back again, I am always looking for entertaining writers.

ray

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

Wow! That's a lot of work! Sounds like you were diggin it. I dida couple fun acrylic paintings two wks ago, felt the same way.

raydenzel1 said...

Hi Dawn

I had forgotten to mention I had posted the drawing too! When do we get to see your stuff too? It wasn't work until the very end!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...