Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What's Really In Your Food?

On occasion, I will post something about a favorite food or treat so that you will know what you are eating. I guess to give you pause when you are reaching for a second helping. I get a Mens Health newsletter which is one of the sources I use to share the wealth.

Today there are too many to choose from, so click on the title or copy and paste to get to the slide show.

http://eatthis.menshealth.com/slideshow/whats-really-your-food?cm_mmc=ETNTNL-_-676436-_-09072011-_-body

Yes, I have been very guilty of eating all the bad stuff too. That is why nowadays I read package ingredients so carefully. But as you will see, not everything is listed. This is why I make and bake more of what I eat so that I know what is in it.

Bon Appetite!

coffee time

ray

2 comments:

Josie said...

I still haven't recovered from your orang juice post so I'm afraid to click on the link.

What if coffee is in there? *gasp*

It's coffee time here in work for me.

raydenzel1 said...

Josie

Not to worry. Coffee is not on the list. I work the 1-10 shift today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...