Thursday, October 27, 2011

Don't Mind Me, But I Need To Know...

I am blessed with an insatiable curiosity.

Some people might think I am nosy.

I don't want to be a one trick pony.

I am okay to be a jack of all trades, master of none.

I find people and how they are and why they are fascinating.

People have many talents, many are hidden from view.

Even from them.

People have insights they are not aware of.

By asking questions I find out stuff.

By you sharing with me I find out stuff.

Once I wanted to know where math came from.
I looked on line for two weeks before I was satisfied
with what I found was the answer.

Some times it may sound or feel what I ask is too personal.
My intent is to gain knowledge not pry or belittle.

If what you tell me is to remain private, it will 
remain private.

That is how I am.

I don't violate a confidence.

Unless you say it is okay to do so.

I love interesting people.

You may not think you are
but if I do, you are.

There is an epiphany out there waiting for me to find it.

You will help me find it.


time for a deep and meaningful
giant bottomless cup of coffee!

ray


4 comments:

Pearl said...

Absolutely. There are epiphanies to be had. It's recognizing when I've HAD one that sometimes eludes me.

:-)

Pearl

raydenzel1 said...

Pearl

I think in your case it is sorting them all out, there are so many!

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

Love the way this reads like a poem. Very nicely done, my friend! :)

raydenzel1 said...

Dawn

I guess it does. thank you for the warm midwestern thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...