Monday, November 28, 2011

All My Secrets Revealed In How To Seduce A Woman By R Jacob!

This is all based on years of accumulated  wisdom from the time of the Greek philosophers,  based on observation, reading, and the occasional website which involves a pizza delivery man.

The words below are  not an excerpt, it is the whole book!



I am clueless.


I have no f***ing idea,


There you have it!

The book reviews that have come in state "Powerful reading" and "A must read" and "An Oracle of the current times". and "Ancient secrets revealed. Mind Boggling."

All my secrets will soon be available as a PDF file and a soon to be published novel coming to a book store near you and on Kindle and Google books.

And now for a well deserved cup of coffee as I wait for the royalties to roll in.


ray

3 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

You're too funny, Ray! Can you cook? I was always won over by a man who could cook a good meal (or at least buy some decent pre-cooked stuff and present it well).

Nancy Thompson said...

Hahahaha! You're too funny, Ray! Actually, I think you could make some decent money sharing your secrets. All men should be so knowledgeable about their own prowess!!

raydenzel1 said...

Kat

Yes, I love to cook and bake. I consider time in the kitchen to be well spent. And I love to wash it down with an icy cold Guinness!

nancy

I also touched on this before with this post.
http://rjacobpost.blogspot.com/2011/11/how-to-understand-woman-short-version.html

I am guessing the title was intriguing! I am glad you liked it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...