Sunday, November 6, 2011

Don't Dogs Understand Time Change?

It is the time of year, fall, that the game of daylight savings time ends.
 Fall back in time.
Extended this year by a week
so that more candy could be sold
on Halloween
How considerate of our working
members of congress
to think of the children
this way

But the dogs don't believe in
daylight savings time
all they know is we get
up early (5:00 am each day)
sigh...
and come to get me if I am late

This morning
they woke me at 4:00 am
I tried to explain
they pointed to the dog food
and waited
sigh

I hope they are happy
munching away

I wonder
how many pots of coffee today?

ray

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

My dog loves to sleep in, I'm lucky.

raydenzel1 said...

barbara

We have people coming in at different hours to begin with, and then the dogs get in the act!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...