Monday, November 14, 2011

Spackle For Women--Also Known As Truth In Advertising

Watching TV last night, I came upon an ad for a make up line. I am guessing it is a foundation something or other. You put it on first before you put on the make up?

It was called "Spackle". There always was a running joke about women that used so much make up that if they smiled their face would crack.

Now it appears that was not a joke. Things you do are supposed to help not hurt.
I am a firm believer that less is more when it comes to makeup. Just a hint that accents your beauty, not hide it.

Spackle is sold in the paint department at our store.

Ladies, let the real beauty show through. If we like you it won't matter anyway.

beer time
day off

ray

2 comments:

linda said...

Spackle is a make up primer. I wear a make up primer because it evens up the skin tone and thus makes the foundation sit well. I use a lash primer before I put on mascara as it keeps the lashes evenly spaced. Make up primer is clear. You can use it instead of a moisturiser but I use both.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda
Thank you for the explanation. I was getting confused, obviously.
A guy thing ha ha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...