Sunday, November 13, 2011

Spin Me A Story Of The Spider

Lately here, I am inundated with spiders. But I am amazed on the creativity and construction and building expertise they innately  possess.
























Attaching to plants around the fence, between two garbage cans, and even the harness
and brackets for the satellite dish, they have been busy. I did check the cars, nothing to show today.

That was a mini look of nature for you around the home.
Almost time for a cold one I think.

ray

4 comments:

middle child said...

What gets me is how quickly they work! I also wonder why they often spin on my drivers side mirror.

raydenzel1 said...

Middle

each picture is a different web. I am not sure how long they have been there. I did check the cars this time, they were not there. I give them a day or so!

Pearl said...

All of our spiders have frozen.

Or caught a bus for Florida. :-)

Pearl

raydenzel1 said...

Pearl

we are famous for our spider visitors from your fine city!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...