Monday, December 26, 2011

One More Holiday To Go...Sigh

A grumpy alert

I am not a holiday person. The joys of the season has been lost many years ago for me, I am afraid.

Now the big build up for new years eve and happy new year blah blah blah

oh and new years resolutions which will be forgotten about within two weeks.

Why wait for the new year to make a change? Why not start now? Exercising, diets, why wait?

and now it is time for my bowl of gruel

washed down with a pot of coffee!

ray

3 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

I feel somewhat the same about the holidays since my dad died three years ago. Christmas was really HIS holiday, and without him, it's just not the same.
Keep your chin up, Ray! We're nearly through it.

Kat

raydenzel1 said...

Kat

Certain things and certain people make holidays special. Thanks for helping me out today!
xo

Kat Mortensen said...

Anytime Ray!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...