Monday, January 30, 2012

This Needed Telling Part Three

Let's see, I won't be posting music videos anymore. 
I may still comment on music, but posting a video that interests me, might only interest me, besides musical tastes are very subjective and my personal tastes might be very old or stale or not fashionable.
And I might be very old and stale and not fashionable too!

If I come across lyrics to a song that I find interesting, that I will post, as they seem to get lost sometimes while listening to the song.

So that would make the video I posted "Let's Stay Together, by Al Green" the last one I will do. 

How fitting...

a large melodic cup of coffee is in need at this time
5-6-7-8

ray

2 comments:

Pearl said...

I like that: 5, 6, 7, 8.

:-)

Ah-one and ah-two and ah...

Pearl

raydenzel1 said...

Pearl

I think I caught the Lawrence Welk reference!
sigh...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...