Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Why Do I Like Brown Eyes The Most?

I really had to think about it. And I realized it went back to my childhood. One of my friends, whose house we hung around, had wonderful parents, almost like a second set of parents to many of us. 
The mom was warm, funny, friendly, and caring. She accepted her role as the neighborhood mom. She was pretty, not movie star pretty but pretty enough. She was a nice influence on all of us. 
She had those big, warm, brown eyes and dark brown hair And I know it influenced me in my search for the woman in  my life.


The mystery has been revealed. 


and now time for a revealing beer!
or two!


ray

7 comments:

Falcondawn said...

Girls, girls, girls. What would we men do without them Ray?

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Now we know the rest of the story...

raydenzel1 said...

Olivier

Not a darn thing!

Travel
not ruling anyone and other eye colors out, but it is a first choice for me!

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

Well! Speaking as a brown eyed girl, it is nice to be appreciated for once. For most guys, it's about the blue eyes. Blue eyes this, blue eyes that. Blah blah blah.
Rock on, R.J. :)

raydenzel1 said...

Dawn

Just another reason to like you!

Falcondawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Falcondawn said...

Small things in life really count. One said (see below): all things are important, which don´t cost. So some things are useless without the counterpart.

http://coyoteprime-runningcauseicantfly.blogspot.com/2012/01/of-no-importance-whatsoever.html

Yours sincerely

O. Klastat

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...