Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sometimes Change Is Good But Something Might Be Missing

When it comes to change in the blogging world sometimes it can miss something. If you have been blogging for awhile, it takes a lot of fiddling around to get things just the way you like it.

Oh the learning curve, how to do this and how to do that and were is that and how do I and on and on.
The subtle things, colors, type, pictures, layouts all take time to learn.

I have been known to wake up grumpy and throw everything out and start over once again.

But I think Google must get bored. They have announced the new format will be coming in April.
I think it is too stark looking, There is a lack of color. And that is just the dashboard.

I have looked at all the different layouts which by themselves look promising. But you can't add the sidebar stuff I like and so I have gone back to the tried and true.

When they force the change, you know that they will, there will be complaining all around.
But the change will stay anyway.
Because it is free.

and I am into free.

and now for an almost free cup of coffee

ray

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...