Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Here down in south Florida we are blessed with clear, 
clean night time skies. 
 Even with the lights of the city, 
street lamps, garage lights, 
the night time sky is a wonder to behold.

The moon with its Cheshire 
cat grin, 
the big and little dipper,
different designs
that olden man saw
are still here today.

In the horizon
a planet shines
all a twinkly
making me
feel somewhat insignificant,
until I realized
that if I wasn't here to see it all
it wouldn't matter.

Even when it comes to man and nature
we need each other
and I hope in some small way
I am needed.

time for 
a significant cup
of coffee

ray  

2 comments:

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

WOW! I really like your poetry, RJ!
Almost as much as I like Florida. :)
Great, great stuff!!

raydenzel1 said...

dawn
thanks
I guess this was poetic-like after all!
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...