Monday, May 28, 2012

The great equalizer body part for women is the hardest to achieve

I am not talking how tall
 or 
how long your legs are
or 
how big the boobs are
or
butt size
or 
hair style
or 
age
or 
wealth
nope
it is
the smooth
not muscled
not ripped

tummy

I didn't say it was easy to get
I just think it can be
the sexiest part of the body.

yes, I know it goes for guys too
but this is all about you

amazingly
how everything else falls into place.

you look better
you feel better
confidence goes up
confidence is very sexy

match that with a winning smile
and you have 
all my attention

I will see you at the beach
I will be the guy 
trying not to show 
my beer belly!


coffee time
ray

4 comments:

middle child said...

What I don't understand is how big butts became fashionable.

klahanie said...

Aha Ray, um I had the 'stomach' to read this. Maybe too much of stomach these days. The sucking in of the gut doesn't work as well as it used too.
Enjoy the beach! :)

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Love it!

raydenzel1 said...

Middle child
I think you can blame Jennifer Lopez

Klahanie
Gary, I am not a quest to lose 70 lbs this year. Sucking in the gut? Mine laughs at me at the attempt, hence the shirt! Have a good week my friend.

Vegas Linda
A spot between two parts of heaven!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...