Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Guys love to look at them But we have no idea what size they are

Yep, I am talking about your boobs, breasts, bosom, pick a name, we love them. But we are clueless on what size they are.

It's all numbers and letters and gibberish to us. Thirty something, letters? What the hell
And are the hips suppose to match? In numbers? What, no letters? Ah yes, cup size.

All this put together by the same people gave women's pant size numbers like 10 or 12 instead of how many inches around your waist really is.

confusing?

But we are not alone. I read an article recently that most woman are wearing the wrong bra size. So it is true, no one really knows what size they are.

And if this sounds like a bigger is better thing, think again. We don't really know what size we like. We just like them.

we
like
them
a lot

feel
free
to
show
them
off

and
don't
forget
about
the butt

oops
another
post
next
time

time
for
a few
cold ones!

ray

7 comments:

middle child said...

First, Bodacious Ta-Tas. I knew my bra size but was talked into geting a 'real' measurement at an upscale dept. store. I was right. I can even tell you the size of a man's.....well, like you said, that's another post entirely.
Pants? The only size I know is...too tight. I hate anything that binds at the waist.
Aside from nurturing my babies, boobs are also good to put on display if there is something else about you that you don't want others to notice. So just keep on looking.

~Coach said...

I think I'm a pretty good guesser... :)

raydenzel1 said...

Middle
If you need a second opinion!

Coach
That is a fun sport!

klahanie said...

Hi Ray,
Good to see you are trying to keep a breast of things.
Over here, it's very complicated because, they have it in metric as well. Apparently, according to the shows I watch for study purposes, of course, there are now bras that are easier to figure out. Whatever that means...
All the breast, I mean, best...

raydenzel1 said...

ah yes, metric. Forgot all about that. Might need a calculator when I travel over seas. But I dare say it would be worth the effort!

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

*flash*
Did you see 'em, RJ?
;)
Too bad.

raydenzel1 said...

dawn
ahem, one more time please
and let me stop coughing and hand you a string of beads tossed from the balcony to the Ohio girl gone wild!
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...