Monday, May 14, 2012

How men think

e mail of the week

  
     
     

                   A touching story on how men  think......   
    
    
    
    
       
As she sat by him, he  whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what?  

You have been with me all through the  bad times. 

When I got fired, you were  there to support me. 

When my business  failed, you were there. 

When I got shot,  you were by my side. 

When we lost the  house, you stayed right here. 

When my  health started failing, you were still by my  side... 

You know what Martha?"  

"What dear?" she gently asked, smiling  as her heart began to fill with warmth.  

"I'm beginning to think you're bad  luck."

6 comments:

Jay said...

I laughed out loud at this one. And that's not something I do often. Thanks for sharing.

raydenzel1 said...

Jay
Gad you liked it. It is one of the few funny e mails that I can share in public! Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy Thompson said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is too funny! Thanks for that!

raydenzel1 said...

Nancy

shucks, it weren't nothing!

Christine Macdonald said...

I'm laughing out loud at my work desk! Must share this one.

Thanks, Scorpio Friend!

xo

raydenzel1 said...

Christine
always a pleasure.
Work desk, I thought you would be lounging by the pool!
xo

ray

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...