Friday, May 11, 2012

I am so sorry, but there is a three drink minimum at this establishment!

I think I finally figured out the proper conditions for a woman to find me funny, handsome and intelligent.

3 drinks of your favorite beverage.

beer
mixed drink
wine
whatever

the wife doesn't drink that much anymore.
that might explain a lot.

the women I meet are usually sober, at work anyway.

I don't socialize like I used to, but if I do, that will be part of my social scene standards.

It is all pretend anyway

and if it takes a state of altered consciousness, so be it.

and I am thinking, it might be mandatory to visit my blog!

unfortunately
time for a work day coffee sans alcohol!

ray

4 comments:

Pearl said...

So are you saying that there WON'T be any drinks served??

Pearl

p.s. Thank you so much, R., for your kind words the other day. It meant the world to me.

raydenzel1 said...

Pearl
If you are stopping by I can always call in sick. Plenty of cold ones in the fridge.

p.s.
when one is not close by the choices to help are limited. Next time you come down to Florida, come over to Palm Beach County and I will treat you to dinner, on me. I promise to make you smile!

and I meant everything I said.

ray

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Why do you think I always say, "My favorite beer is my third?"

raydenzel1 said...

Linda
In that case I get taller too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...