Monday, May 21, 2012

My problem is I have never been a bad boy part 2

Why women want the bad boy, I am afraid even they really don't understand why.  Maybe the perceive a sense of danger or excitement or it might be someone in power or someone famous.

Sometimes they want the young stud or the rich father figure, one or the other might make them feel better.
I don't know, that I will leave that to Freud to figure out.

Even though there is a feeling of being used they figure it is a two way street. Everyone gets a notch on the belt. A moment of satisfaction. But a sexual high is a temporary thing.

Not that is a bad thing, lust is the driving force that makes the world go round, very basic, but there has to be more.

We all know of a woman who will say "all the good ones are taken. " Actually, she might have ignored all the good ones around her because they weren't good enough.  But some guys are the same way to be fair about it.

Sex starts in the mind, imagination goes wild, or maybe it builds up to a crescendo. Then it is a must have. I want it now, at any cost. And the bad boy fills that void.

Next is a repost on the bad boy viewpoint.

April 28, 2011


Not My Style

Almost every guy wishes he was the good looking, charming, sweet talking womanizer at one time or another. You know the guy, goes up to and home with any woman he wants. They all it seems succumb to his charms. They seem dazzled and flattered and unable to resist and off to bed they go. That night, they think they are the one.  Really?

 I knew a guy like that. He was all of the above. I talked to him about it one day, how it was to be like that. his thoughts would surprise you,

He was out and about almost every night, him and a few buddies, most of the time on his own, looking for a woman to have sex with. Sometimes they were beautiful and young, sometimes not. It was something he had to have constantly, almost like a drug, a daily habit. But it didn't make him happy.  It left an empty feeling. But he had to have more. Each woman he met was soon forgettable, names and numbers tossed away.
He told me about a woman, she was so beautiful and talented, and he wondered why she was with him, it brought out his self doubts about himself.

I asked if he was always like this. He told me it was a family tradition. His father was the same way, always cheating on his mother all of the time. He was taught by one of the best.

I asked him how he could support such a life style. His mother had a condo nearby and all his expenses were covered by her. His paycheck was used for fun stuff, giving the illusion of financial abundance while working as an hourly right next to me.

He would talk about a bunch of stuff, but as one guy to another, we could see through his BS and laugh him off, he would laugh along with us. But women will see what they want to see and believe. Gullible, yea, I think so.

I guess any guy can be like him, most choose not to. Life is tough enough without feeling that emptiness inside that we all try to avoid.

Can women see through this? Some can, some can't, some don't care if he is like that, and some are like him.
They feel flattered they are the object of his desire even if they are being used.

I haven't seen him in many years but I am sure he is till the same way, habits ingrained in his lifestyle. He is older now, like all of us, but I am sure the routine has not changed.  I think he is eyeing you now ladies, will you succumb to his charms? I am betting you will. You might say no, his track record will say yes.

I am not like that. But it does have it's downside when one is taken for granted or forgotten about. But I am not going to change.

It is not my style.

coffee time

ray


Not My Style click on this to see the original comments on this story.

3 comments:

Pearl said...

You write so well, R.

And the bad boy bit? I think a lot of women just want to try hard to please someone, at least that's been my experience, both personally and anecdotally...

Pearl

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

Aw, Ray.
I am with Pearl - this is really well-written and VERY wise.
I was finally lucky enough to find a man who is as handsome and brave as a bad boy, but kind and wonderful as a good boy. I can tell you're the same way, Ray.

raydenzel1 said...

Pearls, Dawn

One of the nicest things I can hear is that I write well. Coming from you two, who's writings I admire so much, it means a lot.

Pearl, I think appreciating what each brings to the table is more important then pleasing someone. When that goes away so does everything else.

Dawn, I think I am blushing. Luck had nothing to do with it. Might be those midwestern values that brought you two together. He is a lucky man.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...