Monday, June 25, 2012

What do you know, I have my own youtube account for the world to see!

Ah yes, the long reach of Google.
I was online (aren't I on line now?) and looked up my name. Now, since I and Denzel Washington have the same name (Denzel), (I had it first!), when I search for it, it is somewhere located maybe 50,000 results later.
I can never find it.

Same thing with my picture. Can't find it.

When I put R jacob Post under images, you get a lot of my drawings, which look nice by the way, but no picture of me.

When I click on the web, my web site shows up and does go on for many pages, I guess because I have been doing this for a long time. It is all very cool.

But one link took me to youtube
http://www.youtube.com/blogs/rjacobpost
and it had all the music I had recently posted and had not yet been removed hate that for one reason or another by youtube.

I have been doing this for over three years that is not so amazing who reads this stuff and had posted a lot of music. But since Google had made changes, it now draws on the music that I want to share.

The long reach of Google, once again It works so I don;t have to.

Coffee and then it is time to retile the tub walls.

ray denzel don't call me washington

2 comments:

~Coach said...

I just barely (and I mean JUST BARELY) opened a twitter account... :P

raydenzel1 said...

Coach
I opened a twitter account about three years ago and haven't used it since. Someday...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...