Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Flip Flops The Scourge Of The Shoe World

Aside from protecting the feet 
from the hot sands of the beach, they are useless

noisy
clip clop
flop flop
so clumsy
ever try to run somewhere
 wearing them?
slippery when wet
tiring
it takes an effort
to hold them on the foot
creates a big space
between the toes
large enough to hold a cigar 
or cigarette
let the mind wander for a moment with that thought...
and lastly
they don't make the legs look good
I know this first hand

I looked in the mirror
nope, nothing

morning coffee time

ray

4 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Amen! I do not know how people can wear them - they are ugly!

Don't even get me started on Crocs either...

Joanne Noragon said...

Sandles are just as easy and look casual, not sloppy.

About Crocs, now. My son in law wears crocs that look like regulation footwear. A*maz*ing.

raydenzel1 said...

Travel
I agree. Though I must confess I wore Crocs for awhile. At first they were so comfortable and great for Florida weather. But then they kept breaking and that was so annoying. Never again!

Joanne
Sandals that don't slide off are the best, I agree.
but Crocs are still Crocs...
I prefer barefoot!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Ha! Love how the words visually display.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...