Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Say, you wouldn't be hiring would you?

I know the workplace has changed and all that but the more things change the more they remain the same. You still have to go out there, hat in hand and knock on doors.

Yes, emails, resumes on line, job searches on line, using the internet, yep all hi tech stuff but you still have to go out there. It had been about ten years or so since I last did this and I have only one thing to say.

I don't want to.

But I will.

I went to a job fair today. About ten companies you have never heard of looking for people to do what they do.
But not with you. And that was fine with me. But I owed it to myself to leave no stone unturned.

And I want to do something different in sales. I know that tried and true stuff in the past has paid the bills but a change would be nice.

to be continued...

a beer perhaps?

ray

4 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Still thinking about you. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I would love a job with heart, soul and a paycheck. I hope you find what you're looking for.
Now, about that beer, would a Fat Tire do?

Anonymous said...

I would love a job with heart, soul and a paycheck. I hope you find what you're looking for.
Now, about that beer, would a Fat Tire do?

raydenzel1 said...

Joanne
thank you. The interviews continue.

Gene pool
I checked, currently Fat Tire is not yet in Florida.
I am eager to try it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...