Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Talent, Beauty, and Electronic String Instruments Equal Scala

I love finding talented people. As I watch I can feel emotions rising up and I want to stand up and applaud and cheer.
Most people, myself included, lack the dedication and the will to persevere to make the effort, well, effortless.
But few of us know what we really want to do with our lives.
I had not heard of electronic violins until know.

Here is the audition. I think they were ready.



and to continue
Live and Let Die



Sorry
this one by url only. not allowed to imbed it.
They do Led Zeppelin Kashmir!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aQZA2uoTeI&feature=related

a very large cup of coffee!

ray

2 comments:

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

Oooh Kashmir! I recently won a shot at a bar for knowing the name and artist of that song.
*pats own back*
Hope you're well, RJ. Sorry I haven't been around much.

raydenzel1 said...

Dawn
I hope you enjoyed the music. I was worried about you. Glad to see you back. let me buy you a drink...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...