Wednesday, August 15, 2012

So how do you fold a thong anyway?

I am so domesticated.
Washing clothes, drying clothes, and folding. And it doesn't matters whose they are.
I have two grown daughters, a son,  plus the wife so I am stuck many times folding their clothes too.

No, I am not that wonderful, it is just that I may need to wash my own and a load of clothes may be in there all day, untouched, unless I take care of them.

Which brings me to woman's underwear. I view them like a first time dad handles a stinky diaper.

 Eww...

Tongs might be a good idea. They all get thrown in a pile as an add-on to everything I have folded.

Let them figure it out.

this has been a public service announcement
from the laundry custodian

coffee time

ray



4 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

LOL! That's exactly how my husband folds a thong - throw them in pile. I do figure it out...eventually.

Joanne Noragon said...

Thong tongs. There's an idea for you.

klahanie said...

Hi Ray,
Thank you for this public service announcement. Wonder if the 'press' are aware of this. Get it? Press as in ironing and folding clothes. Ignore me.
I'm noting your um fascination with woman's undies, or knickers as they would call them here.
Time for some British coffee. Eww...

raydenzel1 said...

Travel
Great minds think alike!

Joanne
Great idea. Designer Thong Tongs!

Klahanie

You have out done yourself. Yep, I get it. Have to go, I have pressing issues to attend to!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...