Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Wolf Is Not At The Door But He Is Out There and getting close

Job search = beating one's head with a hammer. I know what I want but will I be happy when I get it?
and will the headache stop?

I have stopped in at several places and as I fill out the application I try to observe what is going on. How clean is the place, do the employees have a sense of purpose, is the management organized, do they look like they know what they are doing? and so on.
One can make a sale by accident, called a lay down, and mostly you have to know what you are doing.
It is a process.

On the plus side, my body seems to be hurting less, maybe recovering a bit.

and so it continues...

coffee time

ray

3 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Keep at it. My daughter was in sales once and the team wore a tiny gold pin that said ATTITIDE. I liked it so much she gave it to me.

Pearl said...

It's a hard time to find a job, but you will find one soon. You know what you're doing, you interview well, and gosh darn it, people like you.

:-)

Pulling for you, my friend!

Pearl

raydenzel1 said...

Joanne
I will. Or find that winning lottery ticket that the dog ate or it got washed with my pants, oh wait I didn't buy it.....darn

Pearl
I had an impromptu interview today at a local flooring store. The store manager liked me and will forward it to the owners. how long for any answer, I don't know.

wait people like me?
now I am grinning!

thank you both ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...