Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Word Verification is keeping me away

It has becoming tiring trying to figure out the letters and sometimes the numbers so I can comment or stop by and say hi. Maybe it is me, maybe the eyes are to old, maybe my patience has worn thin, maybe I am too tired. For whatever the reason I quit.

There are a number of blogs on my reading list that have gone that route instead of owner approval and I am sure they have their reasons. Many times I try again and again and again. Nothing.

Thinking about it, because I love you guys, I will try once, only once when I stop by.

I may be missed. If I am, now you know why.

color me blue

coffee time

ray

5 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

I actually got rid of my word verification because it was frustrating to many...myself included.

Choleesa said...

when I first started blogging, someones comment to me was "turn it off, or Im not coming back" I turned it off.

raydenzel1 said...

Travel
yes, it is driving me nuts too. But as I said one time I will try!

Choleesa

I am glad you did and I am glad I stopped by!

Cameron said...

I thought I had my Captcha turned off, but a reader pointed out last week that I didn't -- HORRORS! I quickly got rid of it.

I hate it, and will never use it again.

It's a good idea to check your blog settings periodically to make sure it STAYS off.

Please, those of you bloggers out there who continue to use Captcha -- please STOP!

Thank you.

raydenzel1 said...

Cameron
Thank you. You site was one of them that wouldn't let me comment. This makes me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...