Monday, October 15, 2012

I actually do read the bloggers on my reading list

It's not for show. I actually do read them all.

And on occasion I have been know to go way back in time and read them all, yep, everything you have written.

And if I like your writing and you don't write I wonder and the worry a bit. And wait. And wait. And wait.

and wonder. and worry.

I know how life is. Sometimes life gets in the way. Or you no longer feel the need to share and I understand.

If you decide to stop, please say goodbye.

I care.

silly of me.

I don't mind.

beer time
care for a cold one?

ray

8 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

You are write about that.

middle child said...

I know you are there. I know you always listen and.....
I don't do beer or wine but I will share a drink with you. Just make mine hard liquor. Or coffee.

raydenzel1 said...

Joanne
very clever!

middle child
the bar is always stocked.
remember my three drink minimum, after you have three drinks I look handsome!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Beer--yes, please!

I feel awful that I don't catch up with my blogging buddies as often as I'd like to. And I do worry about them if they don't blog. Truth is, so many bloggers are giving it up. It's a lot of work, but I can't imagine life without blogging.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda
yes, here it is, yep, the third beer. Hey, you have been very busy, understandable. And you are still the only one I have talked to on the phone!
I can't imagine not blogging either.

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

You're so kind to worry about us, RJ. :)
Sure wish I had more time and more inspiration!
Enjoy a beer for me.

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Did someone say beer? I'm in!

raydenzel1 said...

Dawn
your writing is always good to me. You have a lot going on, kind of draining, hang in there.

Travel
let me open a cold one for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...